Walking Tour Old Moraga Town Site Stop 2 – Moraga Grocery: 910 Country Club Drive
- The first store in Moraga was operated by John Courter, who opened the establishment in 1854. This store was located at the intersection of Larch and Canyon Drives (Moraga Road becomes Canyon Road at the Moraga Way intersection). It burned down about 1920.
- The Moraga Grocery, established in 1920 at 910 Country Club Drive, is now occupied by SiSi’s Café and a hair salon.